Cardross, Ash & HawthornePort of Menteith, Kippen, Stirlingshire, FK8 3JY, Scotland
These identical barn locations are located side by side and adjacent to Arnvicar, benefitting from West facing views across the open farmland
Located side by side and benefitting from west facing views across open farmland are these two mirror-image cottages. On the ground floor are an open plan kitchen and living area with comfy seating and an open fire as well as a W/C and shower room. The two bedrooms are up a short flight of stairs as is the bathroom with shower over bath.
These two cottages can come as a pair which can be rented together for parties of up to 8 or individually. If you require even more space, you can combine these two with Arnvicar and enjoy the private garden and games room all to yourselves.
- Building of Historical Interest
- Dogs by Arrangement
- Free off-street parking
- Free Wifi
- Adventure Park
- Bird Watching
- National Park
- Nature Reserve, Wildlife Park/Area
- Places of Historical Interest
- Wild Swimming
- Opening Times: closed Christmas & New Year
- Tel: +44 (0) 1877 385 223
- Price Range: from £105
Minimum 3-night booking, up to 4 guests in each
Cottages: per night depending on season - £105 - £145
Discount for booking multiple cottages.
Cardross is located at Kippen, by Stirling in Stirlingshire offering easy access from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth and making this an ideal B&B accommodation location for Wolsey Lodge guests wishing to explore both east and west coast attractions, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. There are wonderful castles at Stirling and Doune, historic Bannockburn and the Wallace Monument to visit, and magnificent mountains to climb.
Sir Archie & Lady Orr Ewing
- Bio : Archie and Nicola Orr Ewing are your hosts here in Scotland and they are a delightful, charming and relaxed couple with a range of interests from fishing and shooting to music, art, and gardening. They know exactly how to put their B&B guests at ease and ensure their stay is a never to be forgotten experience and are keen to share the glories of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park.
- Self Catering
- Self Catering
- Bed & Breakfast