Cardross, ArnvicarPort of Menteith, Kippen, Stirlingshire, FK8 3JY, Scotland
A charming whitewashed estate cottage with its own enclosed garden and a south facing courtyard
A charming whitewashed estate cottage with its own enclosed garden and a south facing courtyard. Spread over two floors, it has two bedrooms, a kitchen diner and its own separate lounge area fitted with an open fireplace. It also boasts views to the south taking in the Fintry Hills and Campsie Fells, and to the west Ben Lomond.
Sleeps 6 (8 if using chair beds) people. Or 16 together with Ash & Hawthorn.
- Building of Historical Interest
- Dogs by Arrangement
- Free off-street parking
- Free Wifi
- Adventure Park
- National Park
- Nature Reserve, Wildlife Park/Area
- Places of Historical Interest
- Wild Swimming
- Opening Times: closed Christmas & New Year
- Tel: +44 (0) 1877 385 223
- Price Range: from £105
Minimum 3-night booking, sleeps 6 (8 if using chair beds)
Cottages: price per night depending on season - £105 - £145
Discount for booking multiple cottages.
Cardross is located at Kippen, by Stirling in Stirlingshire offering easy access from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Perth and making this an ideal B&B accommodation location for Wolsey Lodge guests wishing to explore both east and west coast attractions, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. There are wonderful castles at Stirling and Doune, historic Bannockburn and the Wallace Monument to visit, and magnificent mountains to climb.
Sir Archie & Lady Orr Ewing
- Bio : Archie and Nicola Orr Ewing are your hosts here in Scotland and they are a delightful, charming and relaxed couple with a range of interests from fishing and shooting to music, art, and gardening. They know exactly how to put their B&B guests at ease and ensure their stay is a never to be forgotten experience and are keen to share the glories of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park.
- Self Catering
- Self Catering
- Bed & Breakfast