113 Pepys RoadTelegraph Hill, London SE14 5SE, England
Personable hospitality at its best
You will find 113 Pepys Road residing on a hill overlooking Telegraph Park Hill, this is a very distinguished Wolsey Lodge, at night you get the most magnificent view of the twinkling London lights. A Victorian semi-detached, it has been beautifully refurbished and restored with all the modern luxuries a guest could need.
The cosy yet spacious reception rooms have a quiet air of elegance which flows through to beautifully decorated and furnished bed and breakfast bedrooms and sparkling bathrooms.
The Chinese Peony Room has the plushest of carpets, the biggest of beds, the crispest of linen, Chinese porcelain lamps, lacquered panels and kimonos in the wardrobe.
Upstairs, the Tulip Room is decorated with tulip and flower prints and its en suite has twin wash basins. The Richmond Room has twin beds, an adjacent private bathroom, and enjoys a view of the garden.
The exquisite garden was laid out by David’s late father, Tim who was a great gardener. It is a perfect lure for garden lovers. There are vibrant camellias, two majestic, fully grown magnolias, a catalpa, holly and bay trees.
Breakfast is delicious and for the more adventurous ask to try the Kuching ‘Laksa’.
113 Pepys Road advises
Unrestricted parking and great access by public transport makes this a perfect London base
- Free Wifi
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Local Park
- Museums & Galleries
- Places of Historical Interest
- Train Station
- Opening Times: open all year
- Tel: +44 20 7639 1060
- Email: email@example.com
- Price Range: from £120
PricingRoom rate, based on 2 people sharing, including breakfast
- 1 Super King (6') B&B Room (en suite) - £120
- 1 Super King (6')/Twin B&B Room (en suite) - £120
- 1 Super King (6')/Twin B&B Room (private) - £120
- Single occupancy - £90
Location113 Pepys Road, London SE14 is lucky to have unrestricted car parking to make it easy to come and go as you wish in London, although the nearest mainline and underground station, New Cross Gate, will get you to London Bridge Station in just 5 minutes and to Westminster in 20. Greenwich, The Cutty Sark, The National Maritime Museum, Dulwich Picture Gallery, Horniman Museum and The Tate Modern are places of interest nearby. The City Airport is only half an hour away by car.
- Bio : David Marten and his family have taken over the B&B from David's late mother, Anne. David and Maedhbhina are warm hosts who like to provide the best hospitality for their guests. In addition they also run a photography school. They are passionate about food and travel and like nothing more than to go for a good walk with their dog.