Trevigue Farm, Trevigue Holiday CottageCrackington Haven, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 0LQ, England
A private farm cottage nestled in Cornish cliffs
This is a beautiful and very spacious cottage folded into the landscape of National Trust farmland, a haven of reclaimed wood floors and exposed beams, with a large kitchen and two separate living areas, both with open fireplaces.
Adding to the sense of space there are two wooden staircases that lead up to the bedrooms. From the kitchen you go up to the master bedroom with a king-sized bed and the second bedroom, which can be configured as a super king or twin. The main sitting room provides access to a double room with a king size double bed and a final room with a single bed and a spare mattress suitable for children.
Trevigue holiday cottage is perfectly laid out for relaxed beach holidays. There’s a downstairs power shower to rinse off sandy toes and a utility room for hanging wetsuits. There’s wifi throughout, a plasma Freeview TV, Blu-ray DVD player with cinema sound and a Bose bluetooth speaker. More usefully, perhaps, are a selection of board games. The kitchen is beautifully equipped, with a Range Master induction cooker, dishwasher, microwave and everything you need to make cooking easy. Children and dogs are welcome, though niether should be left unattended – obviously.
- Building of Historical Interest
- Children by Arrangement
- Free Wifi
- Bird Watching
- Places of Historical Interest
- Water Activities
- Tel: +44 (0) 1840 230 492
- Mob: +44 (0)7534 937 817
- Price Range: from £350/week
Self Catering - Trevigue Holiday Cottage
£350 - £1995 (depending on season and length of stay)
We warmly welcome dogs at all times except during July and August
Trevigue Farm is set just off the South West coast path, a five-minute walk from Strangles Beach and in easy walking range - just over a mile - from Crackington Haven where you'll find shops, tea-rooms and a pub, Boscastle is close by in the other direction, while for more amenities the towns of Bude and Launceston are 20 minutes drive.
Gayle & Henry Crocker
- Bio : Your hosts here are Gayle and Henry Crocker, who farm this National Trust farm that is also home to their three children. It's a warm and hospitable place in a beautiful location, with the lulling sound of waves, the calls of seabirds and the gentle moos of contented cattle forming a symphony of sound that soothes and rejuvenates. And as you're sat in the ancient courtyard enjoying your morning coffee you'll see that this is just the way you like it.