The Wold Cottage, The GranaryWold Newton, Driffield, East Yorkshire, YO25 3HL, England
As a multiple award-winning B&B, you can sure their self-catering accommodation is as well presented as their B&B rooms.
Originally a brick barn, it is now a spacious cottage fitted with all the furnishings and equipment you could need for a relaxing and comfortable holiday. Your hosts also provide a selection of homemade bread and goodies on arrival to kick-start your arrival, you can also choose to take breakfast in the house.
The bedrooms are located on the upper floors and both have their own en-suite bath and shower, as well as walk-in wardrobes, bedside cabinets, dressing table, and drawers. Downstairs is the kitchen, dining and living room with sofa bed making the capacity of this cottage up to 6. The log burning fire is a great feature as is the 50” Smart TV, private courtyard with hot tub!
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed, however, there is the option of stabling for a horse at £10 on a DIY basis.
- Children by Arrangement
- Free Wifi
- Bird Watching
- Nature Reserve, Wildlife Park/Area
- Places of Historical Interest
- Opening Times: open all year
- Tel: +44 (0) 1262 470 696
- Mob: +44 (0)7811 203336
- Price Range: from £90
£90 - £160 per night
Breakfast Option (additional cost)
Option of stabling for a horse at £10 on a DIY basis.
Located in Wold Newton, close to Driffield in East Yorkshire, The Granary is superbly situated for bird watching, walking along the Yorkshire Wolds Way or the Moors, fishing or golf at Ganton. Visit Castle Howard, Sledmere House or York with it's magnificent Minster and the glorious Yorkshire coast is only 7 miles away so perhaps visit Filey or the famous fishing port of Whitby.
Derek & Katrina Gray
- Bio : There are four spacious and beautifully decorated bed and breakfast bedrooms, in the main house. In addition, a nearby converted barn provides two further guest rooms, including a family room each with an en suite. Besides the crisp Egyptian linen, complimentary local bottled water, chocolates and biscuits you will find all forms of modern comfort. A welcome tea with homemade cake is offered between 4 pm and 6 pm.