North Walk House, Coachman’s Quarters & Garden StudioNorth Walk, Lynton, Devon, EX35 6HJ, England
Coachman’s Quarters & Garden Studio
Whether you prefer the Garden Studio or the Coachman’s Quarters, it can be agreed that North Walk House is ideally located for those looking to explore the Lynton and best that Exmoor has to offer. Both these flats are as comfortable as the B&B rooms whilst offering all the facilities for those who are looking for a little more in the way of independence.
The Coachman’s Quarters is the larger of the two whilst the Garden Studio follows the studio flat layout, as the name suggests.
Well behaved dogs are most welcome to each of the flats, where all the facilities are on the ground floor and have access to the terrace with its fabulous views of the sea. Guests are welcome to enjoy breakfast or dinner in the main house; all the food is organic, locally sourced and prepared on the Aga.
- Building of Historical Interest
- Dinner by Arrangement
- Dogs by Arrangement
- Free Wifi
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- National Park
- Nature Reserve, Wildlife Park/Area
- Places of Historical Interest
- Opening Times: closed December - February
- Tel: +44 (0) 1598 753 372
- Price Range: from £174
Minimum 3 nights
Coachman's Quarters, up to 4 people
3 nights - £204 - £322
4 nights - £254 - £403
Weekly rate - £356 - £590
Garden Studio, up to 2 people
3 nights - £174 - £225
Where Exmoor meets the sea it’s the perfect base for exploring the North Devon coast. Lynton and its twin village Lymouth are ‘Jewels in the Crown’ of Exmoor National Park. Walkers are in their element, as are wildlife lovers, photographers and anyone loving the great outdoors. But there are also National Trust properties, steam railways, craft centres and much, much more for guests to discover.
Recognition of Excellence 2017 Hotels Combined
Ian & Sarah Downing
- Bio : Ian and Sarah both enjoyed ‘people-focused’ careers prior to moving to North Walk House, and it shows. They love sharing their house with Wolsey Lodge guests and their extensive local knowledge is a great bonus to visitors seeking information. Their exceptional welcome is just one of the many reasons guests return time and time again.